The wonderous practice of Suvarna (Swarna) Prashan and its benefits for your child.
Ayurved is not just an ancient way of alternative treatment but is also a medicinal science that a good part of the South East Asia believes in. From the treatment of a common cold to the preventive treatments of lifestyle diseases such as Diabetes Ayurved has almost everything in its folds.
Most of the treatments prescribed in Ayurved are related to the consumption of certain herbs, maintaining a special diet, practicing yoga, meditation, massages, use of certain oils etc. Also, most of the treatments that include the use of herbs aim at increasing the immunity, memory, strength and such aspects of an individual’s well-being.
We all have fond memories of our mother’s making us drink a Kadha or a glass of warm milk with Turmeric (Haldi) in it calling it a “immunity/memory booster”, herbs such as Tulsi which are commonly found in every household are revered and their consumption is said to have many benefits. For most of us Indians the process of “strengthening the immunity system” begins in the childhood itself that too at a very young age.
What is Suvarna Prashan?
One of these ancient practices that aims at not only increasing the immunity but also the over all health of an infant is called Suvarna Prashan which literally means the feeding/eating gold. It is a medicine given to children between the ages of 0-16 with the goal of boosting their immunity against recurrent diseases and enhancing their concentration and memory. It can be considered an exclusive medicine for children, developed to help them grow up healthy without constantly falling ill.
The more unique and interesting thing about Suvarna Prashan is its relationship with the Pushya Nakshatra. Pushya means ‘to nourish’ it is said that this Nakshatra brings in energy and nourishment and According to Hindu scriptures, it is considered one of the most auspicious among the 27 Nakshatras. Therefore, it is also considered to be more beneficial to carry out the Suvarna Prashan of your child during this particular Nakshatra. The remaining Pushya Nakshatras for the current year can be easily determined with a little bit of research, as this Nakshatra occurs approximately every 27 days.
What ingredients does a common Suvarna Prashan dose have in it?
The modern-day medication has a list of herbs that are all beneficial such as Giloy, Ashwagandha, Shank Pushpi, Honey, Ghee, Swarna Bhasma, Pippali etc. These all are herbs that work towards improving your child’s memory, intelligence, verbal and cognitive functions of the brain. Swarna Bhasma can be considered as the most important element of the medicine as it is what gives the medicine its unique features, gold considered to be very precious and when it is converted into Swarna Bhasma according to Ayurvedic procedures, it then possesses various helpful properties such as improving digestion, grasping power, and it also helps in detoxyfying the body. The doses of Suvarna Prashan vary according to the child’s age but are advised to be given to children under the age of 5 because 90% of brain development takes place during this age.
What are the benefits of Suvarna Prashan for its takers?
- It increases immunity power and develops resistance against common infections, thus preventing children from falling ill on often basis.
- It helps in building physical strength and also enhances physical activities by improving their stamina.
- If it is given on a regular basis, it can improve a child’s intellect, grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, and memory recalling by manifolds.
- It kindles digestive fire which means it improves your child’s digestion, appetite and decreases related complaints. Thereby, also aiding in the proper assimilation of nutrients
- It helps to nurture and reach early developmental milestones.
- It develops a strong defense mechanism in kids, which acts as a safety shield against diseases and other such complaints occuring due to seasonal change and other prevailing.
- It helps the body recover quickly in the case of any illness.
- It also helps with your child’s mental health by reducing anxiety, aggressiveness, irritability, and attention-seeking behavior
Where does one get the best Suvarna Prashan?
Now that we know what are the benefits and ingredients of this medication that is perfectly crafted for all your parental worries, where does one get this Suvarna Prashan from?
SN Herbals is the answer. We have Suvarna Prashan at affordable rates at our online and offline stores. Your child’s immunity and health are in your hands. Get Suvarna Prashan and see your child enjoy their childhood disease and illness free.